STAY HEALTHY THROUGHOUT YOUR STUDIES
Health at Université d'Evry is managed by the University Service for Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion (SUMPPS). A team of dedicated health professionals is at your disposal to receive you, listen to you and support you.
UNIVERSITY SERVICE FOR PREVENTIVE MEDICINE AND HEALTH PROMOTION
Welcomes, listens, informs, guides, supports, helps and advises supervised student projects concerning Health related topices.
Redirects to local health professionals.
Raises awareness and prevention actions throughout the academic year with partners and service providers.
Preventive medical visits for Ll students and first-time entrants, recommendation of accommodation for studies, examinations, TD & TP checks, issuance of medical certificates: work aptitude for internship, international mobility, UEL sports practice.
Infirmary: 1st emergency care, vaccine control, medical prescription care. Ensures the pre-visits for the doctors, advises, raise awareness on emotional and sexuality issues.
Psychological consultation: anxiety, stress, isolation, self-confidence, relationship difficulty, insomnia.
Diet consultation: feeding difficulties, behavior and advice on feeding.
- The nurse of the Departmental Center for Prevention and Health (CDPS) Évry: a time for discussion, listening and advice, a health examination,
- Vaccins, screening, referral and support to health professionals (by appointment).
- Secours Populaire : Food and Clothing Aids - Listening, accompanying, advising, orienting - (permanence without appointment: Wednesdays from 10 AM to 2 PM).
- France Acouphènes : Free and anonymous permanence every 3rd Tuesday of the month from 11:30 AM to 5 PM.
- APASO Association : provides psychological support for personal, family, social or professional difficulties. Tel: 01 69 75 40 20 - email@example.com
- ANPAA Association : Fight against addictive behaviors and risk-taking (alcohol, tobacco, drugs, games, social networks ..), anonymous and free. Tel : 0811 91 30 30 de 14 AM à 2 PM.
- FilSantéJeunes : health, sexuality, ill be : anonymous and free every day from 9 AM to 11 PM. Tel : 0800 23 52 36 - www.filsantjeunes.com