Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program
Presentation of the scholarship
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program of the French Ministry of European and Foreign Affairs supports the recruitment of top international students in Master, Engineer and PhD level courses.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship can be attributed only once.
Areas of study
- Engineering sciences (Master level)
- Mathematics, physics, chemistry and life sciences, nano and bio-technology, sciences for the Earth, the Universe and the environment, information and communication science and technology (PhD level)
- Economy and management
- Law and political science
- Students benefiting from a French government scholarship (even if it is a Social Insurance scholarship)
- Candidates who already unsuccessfully applied
- Direct applications from candidates, or applications from foreign institutions
- Age limitations : please consult information below corresponding to each track
- Students may only submit one application
- Posting of applications : 12th October 2020
- Deadline for the return of the application forms to the Research and International Relations Office: 27th November 2020
- Transmission of the applications by Université d'Evry to Campus France: 8th January 2021
- Results : week of 22nd March 2021
Any additional information can be found on the Campus France website.
- Master level
1. Once available, the Eiffel Scholarship application form – Master Part - is to be completed by the Director of your chosen Masters degree. You must therefore get in touch with them to ask for an early admission into the Masters degree.
2. If you are accepted in the Masters degree and meet the criteria, you have to ask the director of the Masters degree if they are ready to support your application for an Eiffel scholarship.
3. If so, the director of the Masters degree electronically fills in the application form with your help, on a dedicated platform before 27th November, 2020.
4. The section relating to the international policy of the University will then be completed by the Research and International Relations Office of Université d'Evry once the application form has been sent and approved by the director of the Masters degree.
5. The candidacy is then submitted to Campus France by the Research and International Relations Office.
⇒ Please carefully note that ONLY candidates borned AFTER March 1995 (25 years old) are eligible for the Eiffel Scholarship (Master track)
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD level
1. Once available, your Eiffel Scholarship application form -Doctoral Part- is completed by the research laboratory director. Please, do not change the file format (PDF INTERACTIVE), otherwise it will not be processed.
2. The section on international institutional policy (pages 8 and 9) will be completed by the Research and International Relations Office of UEVE, once the application form has been sent and approved by the laboratory director. You must send in PDF all the documents requested in the application.
3. The laboratory director will send the file electronically to the Research and International Relations Office before 27th November, 2020. The file will then be submitted to Campus France by the Research and International Relations Office.
⇒ Please note carefully that ONLY candidates borned AFTER March 1990 (30 years old) are eligible for the Eiffel Scholarship (PhD track)
Contact : EDSHS-Gestion@univ-evry.fr