The Ile-de-France region supports the action of international recruitment by offering a scholarship to foreign students wishing to pursue a Master’s degree.
The scholarship “Bourse Master Ile-de-France” is open to students who are:
- Newcomers Students
- Aged below 30 years in the year of selection,
- Wishing to prepare a Master’s degree in initial training whatever the chosen field of study.
All nationalities are eligible; however, priority will be given to priority areas of decentralized cooperation of the Ile de France region.
Calendar for 2016-2017
-Posting of applications: Early March 2016
-Deadline to return the application forms to the Research and Intl Relations Office of the University of Evry: Late March 2016
-Posting of the results: Probably May 2016
- Binational candidates who have French nationality
- Candidates who are already in France at the time of submission of their application
- Applications sent directly to the Ile-de-France region
- Submitting multiple applications for the same candidate
- Download the application form and fill in Part 1 (documents are in French)
- Complete the sworn statement.
- Attach all required documents.
- You must contact the director of the chosen Master’s degree and send your complete application form.
- The director of the Master’s degree fills in “Part 2” of the application form and signs it by adding the educational admission certificate.
- Once the application is completed by the director of the Master’s degree, he or she sends it by e-mail to email@example.com
Note: Applications can’t be submitted directly by students to the Ile-de-France region. Aplpications are presented at the initiative of the University of Evry Val d’Essonne, which shall provide for the pre-selection of the candidates and send all the selected applications forms to the Region.
Additional information can be found on the Regional Council of Ile de France website (in French).
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development supports the action of the international recruitment of French higher education institutions to attract top international students in Master, Engineer and PhD level courses.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship can be attributed only once.
Areas of study
- Engineering sciences (Master level)
- Mathematics, physics, chemistry and life sciences, nano and bio-technology, earth science, the universe and the environment, science and information technology and communication (PhD level)
- Economy and management
- Law and political science
- Students who benefit from a French government scholarship even if it is a social insurance scholarship
- Candidates already made unsuccessful
- Direct applications from students or from foreign institutions
- Students may submit only one application.
• Posting of applications: 10th October 2016
• Deadline to return the application forms to the Research and International Relations Office of the University of Evry Val d’Essonne: 25th November 2016
• Deadline for transmission of applications by UEVE to Campus France: 6th January 2017
• Announcement of results: Week of 20st March 2017
Any additional information can be found on the website of Campus France.
- Once available, the Eiffel Scholarship application form – Master Part – is to be completed by the Director of the chosen Master’s degree. Therefore get in touch with him or her and be accepted in the Master’s degree.
- If you are accepted in the Master’s degree and meet the criteria, you have to ask the director of the Master’s degree if he or she is ready to support your application for an Eiffel scholarship.
- If so, the director of the Master’s degree electronically fills in the application form with your help in PDF format at its disposal. Thank you not to change the file format (PDF INTERACTIVE) otherwise it will not be processed.
- The part about the international policy of the institution (pages 6 and 7) will be completed by the Research and International Relations Office of UEVE once the application form has been sent and approved by the director of the Master’s degree. You must send in PDF all the documents requested in the application
- The director of the master’s degree transmits the electronic file to the Research and International Relations Office before November 27th, 2015 and submits it to Campus France.
- Once available, your Eiffel Scholarship application form – Doctoral Part- is to be completed by the research laboratory director. Thank you not to change the file format (PDF INTERACTIVE) otherwise it will not be processed.
- The section on international institutional policy (pages 6 and 7) will be completed by the Research and International Relations Office of UEVE, once the application form has been sent and approved by the laboratory director. You must communicate in PDF all the documents requested in the application.
- The laboratory director will send the file electronically to the Research and International Relations Office before November 27th, 2015 and will complete the application and submit it to Campus France.
Please visit the Campus France Grant Search Engine to find other Scholarship programs available.